•· Watch in HD Nobody Else But You (2011) 1080p Quality

•· Watch in HD Nobody Else But You (2011)
Year : 2011
Rating : Not Rated
IMDB Score : 6.7
Release : 11 May 2012
Duration : 102 min
Genre : Comedy, Crime, Mystery
Director : Gérald Hustache-Mathieu
Writer : Gérald Hustache-Mathieu, Juliette Sales (contributing writer)
Cast : Jean-Paul Rouve, Sophie Quinton, Guillaume Gouix, Olivier Rabourdin



Synopsis

'Rousseau' is a Parisian bestselling crime novelist, working on a new novel but desperately looking for a good story. 'Candice Lecoeur' is a young, attractive, and vibrant woman who thinks she is the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe. But Candice is living far away from the city. Born in a remote area of France, she manages to become a model for the small cheese factory based in the area. She becomes a star; but only a local one. The two will meet but only after Candice has been found dead. Cause of death: suicide by sleeping pills. Rousseau is the only one who doesn't buy it and who wants to know the true cause of her death. In his search for the truth, he will be confronted with many difficulties: becoming a detective-novelist and getting respect from the locals, and going beyond what some people want to keep secret forever.

~ Watch Trailer Now ~



Description

Nobody Else But You. Username. Email. Your annotation. Add image by pasting the URL Bold Italic Link. Annotate. 10 words Good Cool Awesome! Annotation guidelines:,Disney - Nobody Else But You LYRICS from album Other Songs MAR - PRA. New ringtone, video, music, cd, sheetmusic,Dedicated to : cdltaug27 & Sukhi Nainu (01loadsafans),Lyrics to "Nobody Else But You" song by BETTE MIDLER: Who loves me even though I'm crazy and nothing that I say is true? Who won my heart and soul forever...,If "Nobody Else but You" is smart and entertaining, it is a little too clever for its own good. Stephen Holden, New York Times, 05.10.2012.,Nobody Else But You Lyrics - Who loves me even though I'm crazy And nothing that I say is true? Who won my heart and soul...,Lyrics to 'Nobody Else But You' by Bette Midler. Who loves me even though I'm crazy / And nothing that I say is true? / Who won my heart and soul forever?,"Nobody Else But You" (A.K.A. "Poupoupidou") perhaps attempts to 'put a spell on you', as the title credits roll with Martine Langevin (Sophie Quinton), better known ...,If your account is linked with Facebook and you have turned on sharing, this will show up in your activity feed. If not, ... (Nobody Else But You) ...,IMDb > Nobody Else But You (2011) Own the rights? Buy it at Amazon. More at IMDb Pro Discuss in Boards Update Data. Quicklinks

Nobody Else But You (2011) - IMDb
IMDb > Nobody Else But You (2011) Own the rights? Buy it at Amazon. More at IMDb Pro Discuss in Boards Update Data. Quicklinks

Poupoupidou (2011) - IMDb
If your account is linked with Facebook and you have turned on sharing, this will show up in your activity feed. If not, ... (Nobody Else But You) ...

Nobody Else But You - Rotten Tomatoes
"Nobody Else But You" (A.K.A. "Poupoupidou") perhaps attempts to 'put a spell on you', as the title credits roll with Martine Langevin (Sophie Quinton), better known ...

Bette Midler - Nobody Else But You Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Lyrics to 'Nobody Else But You' by Bette Midler. Who loves me even though I'm crazy / And nothing that I say is true? / Who won my heart and soul forever?

Nobody Else But You Lyrics - Bette Midler
Nobody Else But You Lyrics - Who loves me even though I'm crazy And nothing that I say is true? Who won my heart and soul...

Nobody Else But You - Movie Trailers - iTunes
If "Nobody Else but You" is smart and entertaining, it is a little too clever for its own good. Stephen Holden, New York Times, 05.10.2012.

BETTE MIDLER LYRICS - Nobody Else But You
Lyrics to "Nobody Else But You" song by BETTE MIDLER: Who loves me even though I'm crazy and nothing that I say is true? Who won my heart and soul forever...

Nobody Else But You - A Goofy Movie Lyrics HD
Dedicated to : cdltaug27 & Sukhi Nainu (01loadsafans)

Nobody Else But You Lyrics Disney | Album: Other Songs ...
Disney - Nobody Else But You LYRICS from album Other Songs MAR - PRA. New ringtone, video, music, cd, sheetmusic

Bette Midler - Nobody Else But You Lyrics
Nobody Else But You. Username. Email. Your annotation. Add image by pasting the URL Bold Italic Link. Annotate. 10 words Good Cool Awesome! Annotation guidelines:



@



0 comments:

Post a Comment - Kembali ke Konten

•· Watch in HD Nobody Else But You (2011) 1080p Quality